Thursday, March 11, 2010

O.O!! => ^___^

That was my face after reading the following email from my mom:

I just finished reading C.J. Mahaney's book "The Cross Centered Life"...... and I am checking at Amazon.ca, itching to buy a few more ..... "The Cross of Christ" by John Stott, "The Discipline of Grace" by Jerry Bridges, "The Cross & Christian Ministry" by D.A. Carson.....etc. Actually for now my next one to be finished reading is "Dug Down Deep" (Josh Harris).

I LOVE that my mom is getting into the same gospel-centered, richly edifying, God-exalting literature that I discovered, by God's grace, a few years back!
I didn't even mention most of these titles to her, but they have all been on my to-read list for some time. And now I might not have to buy my own copies. :D

2 comments:

iris said...

awww what an encouraging comment Carmen!
It's true and sad how sometimes so many are so dry in their spiritual life!

ykl said...

hello Carmen!

I've stumbled upon your blog. Yay.

Btw, you have a very awesome brother. If I were your parents I'd be very proud and glad for being able to raise two very mature and Godly children.

this is Ivan btw